The Solar Echoes Player’s Guide is the core rule-book for Solar Echoes, the Tactical Teamplay RPG. Streamlined game rules for squad combat, starship and vehicle combat, hacking, and dialogue encounters are presented along with everything a player needs to create unique characters: playable alien races, skills, a huge library of talent choices, weapons, armor, other equipment, cyberware, and much more. Information about history, locations, and interesting organizations is provided in addition to details about starships and other vehicles players may operate in the game.
212 pages containing all the rules needed to play, including:
- Full rules for squad combat, starship and vehicle combat, hacking, and dialogue encounters
- 7 detailed alien character races, each providing a unique gameplay experience with its own racial abilities and culture
- Character customization options with a variety of skills, physiques, and personality choices
- A huge library of over 270 talent choices for designing any character type you can imagine
- A vast selection of weapons, armor, cyber-weapons, cyberware, and other equipment
- Stats for a wide variety of starships, air and terrestrial vehicles
- Historical information, location details, and unique organization descriptions
- Background material for the Inter-stellar Union (ISU) and your role as a Union Guard agent
- Character sheets, phase cards, starship and vehicle cards, MC sheets, grid map, starmap, and icons for characters and starships
Full-color, 2-page spread space art at each chapter. Interior B&W art includes: alien races, starships, weapons, and equipment.